Here's Alexa, deciding to use black paint, so her hand is completely black. Also, yes, she made this face on purpose - it's not that I caught her mid-blink!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Too Cool
One of the girls' favorite painting activities is to take a paint brush and completely coat their hands in paint, then make their handprint on a piece of paper. Note - they do this WITHOUT parental activity. It's too nervewracking for my OCD self to see my children with so much paint and the potential for catastrophic messiness. So I ignore it and hope the situation will go away, which it usually does. It's sort of a win win situation.
Here's Alexa, deciding to use black paint, so her hand is completely black. Also, yes, she made this face on purpose - it's not that I caught her mid-blink!

Here's Alexa, deciding to use black paint, so her hand is completely black. Also, yes, she made this face on purpose - it's not that I caught her mid-blink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment