In the middle of January, we took our annual ski trip to Whitetail, where we met my parents and my brother and his family, and stayed for a few days, skiing and relaxing. Each year, the trip gets better. This year, Alexa and Emma are really skiing and getting better with each day. Tessa had a ball hanging around the ski house, watching the action and playing with my mom. And of course it was great seeing the rest of my family too!
My bro took all of the pictures below - I love his shots of the babies!
Had to put the following picture in. This is another picture of Tessa with her lovey, though this time it is not tied around her head. When she goes to sleep, she likes to "chew" on it - and one of the games she likes playing with us adults is to put the cloth in her mouth and then ask us to put the other end in our mouth and tug. It's like playing with a dog - but everyone ends up laughing!
The big girls and Arturo coming in from a day of skiing. I love the look of exhilaration on their faces - after a full day of skiing! After every single day of skiing this year, it was always difficult to drag the girls back inside. They just wanted to stay out for longer! I love my ski bums.
I'm counting the years until we can get Tessa into a family picture on skis! Alexa was 2.5 the first time she skiied (Though it was skiing in the loosest of terms - we took turns holding her between our legs and going down a green slope. She just got the feeling of skiing down a trail, but didn't actually do anything!). I'm hoping that next winter Tessa will get to ski once or twice!
No comments:
Post a Comment