Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break

My mom was able to spend 2 weeks with us here during Emma's spring break. Though the girls got sick for part of the time she was here, they still had tons of fun with Puo Puo. Emma learned how to write 2 Chinese characters each day, they spent plenty of time outdoors, and we were all spoiled by my mom taking care of us during these 2 weeks.

We went to the Adventure Theatre at Glen Echo Park to watch the play If you Give a Mouse a Cookie. Emma was laughing hysterically throughout the play - she really loved it!





Easter Egg decoration:



When Alexa accidentally cracked one of her eggs before she had dyed it, and burst into gut wrenching sobs - I promptly did what any responsible mother would do. I took a picture. To my credit, after this picture, I did console her and she was fine after that...







On my parents last night here, we treated them to a delicious dinner at Woo Lae Oak. It was delicious, even if we had to be really careful with the Sesame Oil that was everywhere!



No comments: