Sunday, May 11, 2008

Climb on!

What a whirlwind weekend we had! We started off Saturday morning with hosting our Chinese playgroup. I have found a group of Chinese moms (all of us hoping to expose our kids to more Chinese) in the area and we get together periodically to let our kids play and speak Chinese. It's refreshing and nice to have others to speak Chinese with.

Saturday afternoon, Ms. Lindsay came to babysit and Arturo and I headed off to SportRock where Arturo and I took a course on how to harness, tie a rope and belay. It was SO COOL! We got to climb for about an hour or so, and even though I'm still a little sore in my arms, I would love to do it again.

This morning, we headed out to Great Falls. Alexa was cold, so Arturo let her wear his vest. She looked so cute (and pathetic)! We played Pooh Sticks and the girls also climbed some of the rocks in the area. Emma liked it, but Alexa LOVED it. Both of them refused to let us help them, which was sort of scary and cool at the same time.















No comments: