Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Summer Chaos

My bro, known to the girls as Chowie Jo Jo, Emily Jo Ma, and Zach visited us for a few days at the end of August.  Good times!




Tessa LOVES our slide in the backyard.  Anytime we are outside, she will stumble over to the slide and attempt to climb up the slide.  After a while, she will take matters into her own hands and actually climb the ladder up to the top of the playset.  Seriously, all I do is spot her, but she does all the legwork on her own!  Once she reaches the top, she squeals with glee when we slide down together!  Just check out the smiles...






Zach and Tessa inspecting all the play food...


Me and Zach - I'm testing out the Scootababy that Emily and Tony use.  Wow oh wow do I love that carrier.  I just wish I had 100+ to drop on another baby carrier.  It's wonderful!


Emma, being... Emma.

No comments: