My parents were at our house for Christmas this year. Tessa decided to give us the best present of all and slept until past 9:30 am that morning! The girls had been up since 7 am, and couldn't wait anymore so we let them go ahead and open presents while Tessa slept.
We went to Clay Cafe and made a plate with all the girls' handprints as a present for Puo Puo and Gong Gong. I was amazed that Emma actually kept this a secret - she is notorious for telling everyone in her excitement! Even Tessa's tiny little handprint came out really nicely...
For Tessa's Christmas present, my mom and dad got her a baby carrier (ok, really it was for me ;). After intense research on what might work best, I finally settled on a Pikkolo carrier. It allows you to wear your baby front facing in, front facing out, on your hip and on your back. Here we are practicing the front facing in carry...
The girls and I gave Arturo a 1000 piece puzzle for Christmas. Ok, it was easy-peasy for Arturo to do, but I figured he and Alexa might like to work on a puzzle together. And they really did! I'm sad (and proud) to say that Alexa is actually better at puzzles than I am. He and Arturo patiently worked on the puzzle together all that morning. It was done by the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment