Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bento Update

After obsessing about Bento for so long, my plans took a slight detour given that Tessa decided to arrive one day before the first day of school! I had to let that go for a while, but I think I'm back on the Bento Bandwagon now. Arturo thinks it's a waste of time, but I have to say that I'm having fun with it... Here's what the girls ate for lunch this week:

Monday - Little Person Sandwich, Grapes, Babybel cheese, and Carrot Flowers:

Tuesday - Cucumber Heart Cutouts, Homemade Fruit Jello, Turkey and Cheese Rollups, Grapes


Wednesday - Hardboiled Egg (shaped like a star), Dried Mango, Triscuits and Cheese, Broccoli


Thursday - Canteloupe Hearts, Grape Tomatoes, and Rice (with Lox and Cream Cheese tucked in the middle)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fran! Those look delicious! I would love to eat that every day. So beautiful. They say it's better for you to eat food that's prepared with love. These are, right down to the heart shaped cantaloupe!