Tuesday, December 09, 2008

James Madison High School Band - "Tiny Tots Show"

Last week, we went with some of Emma's kindergarten friends to one of the high school band's "tiny tots" Holiday show - the band (which was surprisingly good!) played holiday tunes while costumed characters jumped around and dazzled the kids. Emma and Alexa loved it!

I never remember our orchestra being nearly that good in high school. Perhaps that is why our fundraiser each year was selling oranges, and not charging tickets for a performance for kids. And it was definitely weird being in a high school again...



Emma and John were captivated!

1 comment:

Erica said...

we went to this show last year. Big Bird's head fell half off, but the kid didn't know and just kept on dancing with the head flopped over awkwardly, sort of like it had been snapped. I have honestly never laughed so hard. Tears were streaming down my face. I'm so bummed we missed it this year, I can't wait to go next year!!!