Saturday, September 08, 2007

Museo del Niño

On Monday, we went to the Kite Museum for Kids. This place was AWESOME. We spent 3 hours there, but could have easily spent another 3. It is a completely hands on museum for kids where they learn about things through touching and playing and interacting. Although, I think that Arturo and I had as much fun as they did. A couple of times, I couldn't find Arturo, and it was because he had wandered off to get his hair filled with static electricity or to try other science experiments.

Here are Pau and Emma standing outside of the museum, ready to leap!



Alexa and the levitating balls!


This was one of my favorites. "Walmart" had sponsored a mini-supermarket for kids. It was a completely stocked supermarket made for kids, including kid sized carts, food, and produce. Here are Pau and Em shopping and at the "checkout" line.



This is me on this spinning thing, that made you spin really fast, depending on if you were leaning inwards or outwards. I hated it.

We stopped for a snack break mid way through:

The Giant Bubble Room. This was a room filled with all sorts of bubble makers big and small. Very cool. Except that Emma stepped in a pool of bubble juice and completely soaked her shoes and pants.

No comments: