Thursday, July 05, 2007

Little Chefs in the Making

Ok, I know this is sort of silly that I'm posting this on the blog, but the girls had so much fun making Pizza Bagels for dinner tonight, that I had to snap a couple of pictures. Our new thing the last 2 weeks or so is that the girls have helped me with making dinner each night. It slows things down by a lot and the kitchen gets really messy, but they take their jobs seriously and I think it really does make them more interested in trying some of the new foods we have made.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
I think it’s a very good thing to let the girls making dinner. They look very interested on it.And better we can enjoy this moments.
I have made something like that with Pau and Fabi, but I’m not able to take pictures at the same time. We have made cinnamon cookies 3 or 4 times and by now the girls know where to find the ingredients and the quantities we used to make them.
The next time we will do that, I´m going to intent to take pictures and send it to you.
Hugs and kisses
ABI

Fran said...

SeƱora - I'm glad you are enjoying the blog. Please send us pictures of Pau and Fabi cooking. The girls would love to see it!