Sunday, May 27, 2007

Viva Vienna!

On Sunday, we went to Viva Vienna, the annual Fair which has lots of kiddie rides. For too much money, your kids get to have 2 minutes of fun. Luckily, the smile on the girls' faces are priceless :)


We took this picture of Alexa watching the "Dragon Wagon" because she oftentimes does this: when in deep concentration, she likes to jut out her lower lip -- it's hilarious and adorable.






What summertime Carnival is complete without Corn Dogs and Cotton Candy?

About 10 minutes after we sat down to eat, the skies clouded over and we had a huge thunderstorm. We moved the picnic table underneath an overhang and were safe from the rain. But once it let down a little, Alexa ventured out under the rain and examined the puddles. This picture was taken about 2 minutes before she decided to jump into the puddle...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we spent more time with you at the festival. I really wish I saw that car track. Looks like the girls had a blast. Where's Arturo in all of these pictures? On the hang-gliding ride?